Stepping in to replace Hein will be recent Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contenders Series competitor Mike Santiago.
The official bout change comes a week after the 33-year-old Hein announced on his social media accounts that he had suffered an injury:
Santiago (21-9) recently defeated Mark Cherico by first-round TKO on episode seven of DWTNCS, but he was not one of the fighters rewarded with a contract by the UFC president at the time. The 28-year-old has won his past nine bouts, with all but one victory coming by way of knockout or submission.
A 26-year-old Dagestani fighter, Magomedsharipov, carries a 12-1 record into his UFC debut. He has finished his last three opponents inside of a round.
UFC Fight Night 115 takes place at the Ahoy Rotterdam in Rotterdam, The Netherlands on Sept. 2. See the updated card below:
- Stefan Struve vs. Alexander Volkov
- Talita de Oliveira vs. Marion Reneau
- Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Rob Wilkinson
- Leon Edwards vs. Bryan Barberena
- Darren Till vs. Bojan Velickovic
- Mairbek Taisumov vs. Felipe Silva
- Michel Prazeres vs. Mads Burnell
- Rustam Khabilov vs. Desmond Green
- Francimar Barroso vs. Aleksandar Rakic
- Mike Santiago vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov
- Bojan Mihajlovic vs. Abdul-Kerim Edilov
- Thibault Gouti vs. Andrew Holbrook