By Kiate Sirigul
Thailand National Children’s Day; WBC Cares Thailand led by Gen Kovid and Kiate Sirigul brought joy, gifts and inspiration to young patients, accompanied by Wanheng Meenayothin, WBC Minimum Weight World Champion along with other boxing heroes, on January 13th, which is Thailand`s National Day.
Big Champions supporting so brave little Champions, dedicating love, determination and sheer good will to Children Hospital, aimed specifically towards strengthening resolve towards fast recovery.
Very special thanks to all the doctors nurses and CSR officers, who helped us to create such a wonderful invaluable and memorable motivational attention for the Patients via the contributions from all the boxing fans for donation.
Everlasting gratitude for Dr. Jose Sulaiman and Jill Diamond for this wonderful project, facilitating Boxing`s Best to share their kindness and good will to the community.
Great Heroes there who count, included:
• Wanheng Meenayothin, WBC Minimum Weight World Champion
• Kompayak CP Freshmart, former WBC Flyweight World Champion
• Petch CP Freshmart, WBC Youth Champion
• Kongfar CP Freshmart, WBC Youth Champion
• Palangphol CP Freshmart, WBC Youth Champion
• Wanchana Meenayothin, WBC Inter Continental Youth Champion
• Puiyu Lim, WBC Asia Champion
• Yodsanan Sityodthong, Former WBA Champion.