RECKY DULAY EXCITED NOW TO FIGHT AGAIN ON SEPT. 30

Recky “The Terror” Dulay will be wearing a new uniform (below) is his next fight. (Photo courtesy of RED International Promotion)

Dulay’s new uniform inspired from PH national hero Lapu-Lapu.

AFTER Nonito Donaire and Romero Duno, all eyes of boxing fans are now on Recky “The Terror” Dulay, who is seeing action on Sept. 30 in the US at the House of Blues in Boston, Massachusetts.
The 23-year old Dulay is fighting former WBA International super featherweight champion Dardan Zenunaj (13W-3L-0D, 10KOs) of Albania for 10 rounds.
“Dulay is now really excited to fight again,” said manager Rey “Cacoi” Rodis Jr. of RED Boxing International.
Dulay will be wearing a brand new uniform sponsored by LIVEWORKUSA.com and SHARKWEARSTORE.com.
“He will have an outfit for a King,” said Rodis.
“All eyes are now on Dulay, who is out to prove that he is also capable of becoming the next Filipino world champion,” said Rodis.
Dulay (10W-2L-0D, 7 KOs) is now rated the World Boxing Association (WBA) no. 8 and NABO No. 1 super featherweight contender after scoring a shocking 3rd round knockout against previously unbeaten Jaime Aboleda (10-0) last July 15 at the Forum in Inglewood.
It was Dulay’s comeback fight in the US since he lost to the undefeated Gervona “Tank” Davis (11-0) by a first round technical knockout in 2015 at the MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
“Dulay’s defeat was a management issue not because he lost but because of poor preparation,” said Rodis.
Dulay is now training at the SCMT Gym under Mexican trainer Antonio Santa Cruz with Filipino assistant Jules Tagalog.

Dulay training at the SCMT Gym

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *